I guess you would call me a rogue gardener. I have an acre and half of hill, much of which is wooded, where deer, squirrels as big as cats, raccoons, a groundhog and at least one resident barn snake roam about freely. There’s also a mother fox that often brings her kits/pups out to visit. I garden for fun but the one thing I get serious about is invasive plants.

Syble

Monday, October 22, 2012

Original house built in mid 1800s.  There have been changes in it's lifetime.  I have been told that the land was part of an Indian Reservation but I'm not sure about that.  A front porch that wraps around was added at some point in time and in the 1930s an addition was put on in the back.  The area around the house has been developed and the road has gone from a little travel one to a four lane.
This is a more recent picture but changes have been made in the landscape until it looks different.

No comments: