I guess you would call me a rogue gardener. I have an acre and half of hill, much of which is wooded, where deer, squirrels as big as cats, raccoons, a groundhog and at least one resident barn snake roam about freely. There’s also a mother fox that often brings her kits/pups out to visit. I garden for fun but the one thing I get serious about is invasive plants.

Syble

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Purple Lily with visitors.
Yellow Lilies. These are beautiful. Such a clear pretty colour.
The tomatoes are getting ripe. Found this one turning last evening. Now if the "critters" just leave them alone.


I've never grown eggplant with any success but this one has several blooms. I will wait and see if the fruit arrives in due time.
And the cucumbers are doing great. This is only two of the ones that I have.

No comments: