I guess you would call me a rogue gardener. I have an acre and half of hill, much of which is wooded, where deer, squirrels as big as cats, raccoons, a groundhog and at least one resident barn snake roam about freely. There’s also a mother fox that often brings her kits/pups out to visit. I garden for fun but the one thing I get serious about is invasive plants.

Syble

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Jurasic Park - Maybe

It's sunny and 85 degrees and I'm heading out to cut undergrowth, brush and whatever else is growing on my hill. If I do a little at a time eventually it will be gone. Sometimes I wonder "What's gonna crawl out of here." It's kinda like living on the edge of Jurasic Park. It is a jungle but at least I don't have carnivous plants or dinasours---I hope . "Did you hear that noise?"

No comments: