I guess you would call me a rogue gardener. I have an acre and half of hill, much of which is wooded, where deer, squirrels as big as cats, raccoons, a groundhog and at least one resident barn snake roam about freely. There’s also a mother fox that often brings her kits/pups out to visit. I garden for fun but the one thing I get serious about is invasive plants.

Syble

Sunday, March 22, 2009

How Old Are We?

I was out for a Sunday afternoon drive through this little town I found a unique and interesting sight. I like all the contrast and different textures used to fuse these buildings together. The yard was small but would have been beautiful with heirloom style flowers. At my house it's hard to decide where I will spend my time - outside in the garden or working on the house which I am renovating/restoring. In the spring the garden usually wins. Contractor gets to work on the house.

No comments: