I guess you would call me a rogue gardener. I have an acre and half of hill, much of which is wooded, where deer, squirrels as big as cats, raccoons, a groundhog and at least one resident barn snake roam about freely. There’s also a mother fox that often brings her kits/pups out to visit. I garden for fun but the one thing I get serious about is invasive plants.

Syble

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Old Goat


I would like to interdouce Billy, The Old Goat. His thought seemed to be "Don't even think you're gonna take my picture". If he could have gotten through the fence he would have eaten the camera after he knocked down the photographer. He's one nasty old goat but he is also good for a laugh or two if you keep him on the other side of the fence. He will chase you up a tree and then wait and wait and wait below for you to pick off leaves and feed him. Yep he is trully an "Old Goat".

No comments: