I guess you would call me a rogue gardener. I have an acre and half of hill, much of which is wooded, where deer, squirrels as big as cats, raccoons, a groundhog and at least one resident barn snake roam about freely. There’s also a mother fox that often brings her kits/pups out to visit. I garden for fun but the one thing I get serious about is invasive plants.

Syble

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Suprise Greeting Across My Drive


When you come home and turn into your drive you don't expect to see this across your drive. It hadn't even stormed, just a few rain drops but apparently this big old tree was just tired. Truthfully, I did not realize it had so much dead wood. As it went down it took a smaller tree out. Check out the picture of the face on the right side of the blog. That came from the smaller tree that fell. These are my "Wood Sprites".

No comments: