I guess you would call me a rogue gardener. I have an acre and half of hill, much of which is wooded, where deer, squirrels as big as cats, raccoons, a groundhog and at least one resident barn snake roam about freely. There’s also a mother fox that often brings her kits/pups out to visit. I garden for fun but the one thing I get serious about is invasive plants.

Syble

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Storm Brewing

Looking out across the water and watching the clouds as a storm brews is an awsome thing. This one had spots of sky, white cumulus clouds and the heavy, dark gray that I believe are nimbus with streaks of light. As a child I heard those streaks refered to as "the sun drawing water". The storm arrived, not many minutes after the picture was taken, bringing wind, rain, and thunder.

No comments: