I guess you would call me a rogue gardener. I have an acre and half of hill, much of which is wooded, where deer, squirrels as big as cats, raccoons, a groundhog and at least one resident barn snake roam about freely. There’s also a mother fox that often brings her kits/pups out to visit. I garden for fun but the one thing I get serious about is invasive plants.

Syble

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Yesterday was a beautiful afternoon. I got home from work in time to go play in the garden for a couple of hours. Lots of things are up including weeds. Hopefully mulch will arrive before this weekend. The peonies are all up! I was really concerned that they wouldn't come back since they were all cut down early last summer but only a couple of them didn't make it. I want to get mulch down around everything before the yard people start coming this spring.



We were blowing bubbles this week end and look. The hosta made a perfect "holder".

No comments: