I guess you would call me a rogue gardener. I have an acre and half of hill, much of which is wooded, where deer, squirrels as big as cats, raccoons, a groundhog and at least one resident barn snake roam about freely. There’s also a mother fox that often brings her kits/pups out to visit. I garden for fun but the one thing I get serious about is invasive plants.

Syble

Monday, March 2, 2009

There is Always Beauty in Nature

A picture from last summer
When I saw these nodding in the breeze they reminded me that as a child I would pick a handful from this same field and take them to the house for a bouquet.
Hey it actually works! I'm blogging! I'm blogging! I can't play video games, ask my grandson, but I found all the right buttons on the keyboard and clicked on all the right things to make the blog go "public" and I am a successful gardner (at least, I am in my opinion).

No comments: