I guess you would call me a rogue gardener. I have an acre and half of hill, much of which is wooded, where deer, squirrels as big as cats, raccoons, a groundhog and at least one resident barn snake roam about freely. There’s also a mother fox that often brings her kits/pups out to visit. I garden for fun but the one thing I get serious about is invasive plants.

Syble

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Freeze Warning!

Flowers all survived the freeze warning that we had for Monday and Tuesday night. Everything still looking good. It's suppose to rain the rest of the week but I'm hoping to get out and do a little work in between showers. I've never built raised beds but I'm going to try a couple this spring. I have been looking at them and they don't seem to be difficult. Since I'm fairly good with hammer and nail and IF I can squeeze a few extra hours of the day...

No comments: