I guess you would call me a rogue gardener. I have an acre and half of hill, much of which is wooded, where deer, squirrels as big as cats, raccoons, a groundhog and at least one resident barn snake roam about freely. There’s also a mother fox that often brings her kits/pups out to visit. I garden for fun but the one thing I get serious about is invasive plants.

Syble

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Gardeing? Not Today

These two Knockout roses (two of the pruchases I made yesterday but forgot to list) for a specific spot in my yard but it's gray, gloomy and rainy here today so I'll have to wait to get them in the ground. The good thing is - IF I look out on my patio these cheery plants brighten the day. The rain is good for all the things I got planted yesterday and it gives me an excuse to take a break to recover from my manual labor. Much needed break, that's for sure.

No comments: