I guess you would call me a rogue gardener. I have an acre and half of hill, much of which is wooded, where deer, squirrels as big as cats, raccoons, a groundhog and at least one resident barn snake roam about freely. There’s also a mother fox that often brings her kits/pups out to visit. I garden for fun but the one thing I get serious about is invasive plants.

Syble

Monday, April 6, 2009

Snow Tonight? Maybe.

Well the white stuff is still in our forcast. They say it will get to thirty-two in the downtown area and colder in outlying areas. My place is snugged into the east side of a hill and the mirco-climate here is usually warmer than the open areas. Aside from that the ground is warm so I'm not really expecting anything to freeze. I keep telling myself that the warm weather will soon be here.

I'm not the only thing around my house who is waiting for spring.

Yep, she's twenty pounds of calico cat that doesn't know she's a cat.

No comments: